HELPING TEACHERS INSPIRE COMPASSION FOR ANIMALS, PEOPLE & THE ENVIRONMENT
Nominate a class or group that has worked together throughout the year to make a difference for animals in their local community or beyond through volunteering and awareness. This group fosters empathy and respect for all living things and students are serve as role models in the school.
It feels good to nominate – and awards are wonderful to receive. But besides the chance of winning, a nomination has other benefits as well. When you submit a nomination, you:
- help spread awareness of humane education – teaching that inspires compassion for animals, people and the environment.
- highlight exemplary practices in teaching and learning that promote empathy growth.
- encourage others to adopt similar kind practices.
- identify groups that are making a difference
- spread some good news for a change!
Nominations only take a few minutes, please take a moment to nominate someone today.